DO NOT WANT TO BE LIMITTED? FORM AN LLC!
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FORMATION IN UAE
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common form business in UAE. A Limited Liability Company can be formed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the businesses capital.
Most companies with foreign partners have opted for the Limited Liability Company, due to the fact that this is the only option that’ll give maximum legal ownership i.e. 49% to Expat Partner to conduct business in Dubai Mainland. As per UAE law it is mandatory to have a UAE national as a partner in the LLC with (51% shareholding). Expat partner has the option to choose UAE national (sponsor) as a partner in the company.
LLC is company can trade locally & internationally without any trade barriers. This permits the foreign investor a great edge to trade freely.
Benefits of UAE LLC?
• While foreign equity in the company does not exceed 49%, profit and losses can be shared at a ratio different from the share capital
• The most popular method of establishing a commercial company in UAE with no trade barriers
• UAE LLC offers unrivalled access to the wider UAE economy
• No specific minimum capital requirements
• The investor becomes the partner in the company
• The investor gets the investor visa under which he/her enjoys the investor’s status in the Emirates along with his/her family
• The investor has the option to commence branches
• The investor can manage the business without the day-to-day interference from the local partner
• The assets and capital created will be in the name of the company and not in the name of the local national partner
• Few activities are restricted
• Easy to open global /local corporate bank accounts and avail credit facilities
ADAM GLOBAL SERVICES:
Adam Global will closely interact with clients to handle their LLC incorporation from starting point to completion of process. Adam Global Scope of Work Includes,
Getting approvals and clearances from various departments
Drafting Memorandum of Association and other necessary agreements
Help to bring local equity
Finding local partners
Helping to open bank accounts
Assisting to find proper office location
Handle other documentation formalities.
The time frame to form a Limited Liability company will be approximately 15-25 working days from the date of receipt of all required documents.
Feel free to contact: