Required Document Controller / storekeeper required
1. Ensure that goods are arranged in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
2. Manage the Receiving of Material/items from the warehouse.
3. To maintain a record of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the office/storage so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
4. Maintain a record of stock in the system.
5. Arranging Materials as per Requirement
6. Proper tagging/allocation of new Received materials in the system.
7. Preparation of reports such as received material quantity and balance quantity.
8. To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
9. Responsible for keeping a close eye on the movement of stock in and out of the storage.
10. To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
11. To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading and unpacking.
12. To advice on the stock that requires procurement / To make a comprehensive list of what items are needed to be replenished.
13. Will be involved in performing all the procedures and activities concerned with the management of the inventory and generally works under the supervision of a senior personnel and may perform other related duties as well