Urgent Flexcube Developer for Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Flexcube Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
· FLEXCUBE 12.x knowledge and database experience;
· Preferable to know FLEXCCUBE interfaces development.
· Oracle OBIEE report development.
· .NET experience
· Experience in developing reports and dashboards through Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) tool
· Experience in using Oracle web logic server including the queuing mechanism for Flexcube notifications.
· Proven ability in front-end GUI design and development.
· Solid understanding of the full development life-cycle.
· Computer Science (or related) degree.
· 4+ years’ experience as a developer with ASP.NET/VB.NET technologies.
· Experience in Flexcube Web Services.
· Skills for creating and delivering data-driven reports.
· Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and quickly learn new concepts and software.
· Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and establish as a responsible team player.
· Knowledge in ATM interfacing technologies.
· SWIFT Standards and Messaging
· Experience in the Banking and Finance sectors
· Experience in interfacing systems and online transactions.
· Knowledge in IBM MQ systems.
· Microsoft SharePoint Development and Administration.
· Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
· Experience in Mobile application development
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Flexcube integration and interfacing external systems with Flexcube 12.x core banking system.
· Reports and dashboards development for MIS and customized reporting.
· Development of software applications with a mix of GUI and server-side development.
· Maintenance, debugging and solving problems of existing applications.
· Managing database for Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
· Business requirement analysis for estimating development efforts and documentation.
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
· Create innovative technical design and creation of technical specifications.
· Perform unit testing and integrated system testing.
· Support and participate in code reviews, by and for peers.
· Develop test cases and perform test scenarios.
· Create technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
· Projects planning and management of tasks and responsibilities.
· Applying standard securities measures throughout the processes.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us + 91 471 3073535.