Urgent Server Administrator for Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Server Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Support the following systems
· All Windows Platform Servers.
· Microsoft Active directory, DNS and DHCP Servers.
· Microsoft Office 365 and all its Components.
· Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM).
· Microsoft Exchange Server.
· Microsoft System Center Data Center Components:
a. Operations Manager,
b. Configurations Manager,
c. Data Protection Manager,
d. Virtual Machine Manager,
· Microsoft File Services.
· All Windows Client Operating Systems.
· Have a good working experience standing with a minimum of Four (4) years.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Experience is practicing an Incident Management Procedure (tracking processes and applications)
· Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills and abilities.
· Proven ability to assess problems and conduct in-depth research for solutions.
· Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking concepts, configuration and architecture.
· Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general system and server management best practices.
· Strong ability to troubleshoot network issues including backbone infrastructure issues.
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication and documentation skills.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Environment and local IT policies and procedures.
· Positive, highly self-motivated and directed individual, who can complete tasks in dependently.
· Proven self-learning abilities and skills.
· Strong ability to adapt, prioritize, plan and execute tasks in a high-pressure rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as computer hardware & software documentation and operating and maintenance instructions and procedure.
· Strong ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us + 91 0471 3073535.